We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +91-9900162080 | +91-9449052080
For each visitor to our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible). We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web site, the e-mail addresses of individuals who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web site; it is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding donations or orders they have placed on-line. With respect to ad servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Santhosa Samsara takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction(s) you have with the Organization as highly confidential. In addition, Santhosa Samsara does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents.
The Organization deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Santhosa Samsara, we maintain the following policies:
• We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to Santhosa Samsara.
• We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
• We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
• We offer donors the option to be recognised anonymously.
• Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations.
• Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
• We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organisations and causes they are asked to support, we assure the following:
• To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the Organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
• To be informed of the identity of those serving on the Organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its responsibilities.
• To have access to the Organization's most recent financial statements.
• To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
• To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
• To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the Organization to the donor will be professional.
• To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
• To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that the Organization may intend to share.
• To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Santhosa Samsara follows a reliable refund policy to let our donors feel privileged about their association with us. We take utmost care about processing donations as per the mandates signed by our donors in the donor forms, both offline and online. But in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous deduction or if the Donor wants to cancel/deduct the donation, Santhosa Samsara will respond within 7 working days from the date of receiving the complaint from donor. The timely refund of the wrongly deduced amount will depend on type of card used during transaction. We would require a proof of deduction of the donation amount and a written communication for refund from the donor within two days after donation.
• In such cases if the receipt already has been issued, then the Donor need to return the original receipt at our official address.
• In the case of tax exemption certificate already issued, refund will not be possible.
We can be contacted for refund request through the following:
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
telephone at +91-9900162080 | +91-9449052080
*International donations will require more working days for refund
We use personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors about Santhosa Samsara as well as conducting the fundraising and other operations of Santhosa Samsara. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us (“Donor Data”). For donations by check, Donor Data also includes the data visible on the check.
Information from Payment Processors and Other Service Providers: Payment processors allow donors to give electronically using a payment services account, a credit card, or other payment method. These processors collect certain information from donors, and you should consult their privacy policies to determine their practices.
To provide donors the best possible experience, we work with service providers and may share Donor Data and other information with, or have it transmitted through, them. Such service providers include, for example, collocation facilities and bandwidth providers as well as organisations that help non-profit organizations with fund raising.
Donor Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
• Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations.
• Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Santhosa Samsara.
• Internal analysis, such as research and analytics.
• Record keeping.
• Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
• Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes.
• Other purposes related to the fundraising operations.
Anonymous donor information may be used for promotional and fundraising activities. Comments that are provided by donors may be publicly published and may be used in promotional materials. We may use available information to supplement the Donor Data to improve the information we use to drive our fundraising efforts. We may allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless otherwise requested as part of the online donation process.
We use data gathered for payment processors and other service providers only for the purposes described in this policy.
#131, 8th Cross BDS Nagar,
Kothanur, Bengaluru – 560077
+91 94490 52080, +91 99001 62080.
We are committed to protecting donor personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of service.
We seek to retain donor-related information only as needed to fulfil the purposes described in this policy unless a longer retention period is required by law or regulations. For example, tax laws in the India may require the Organization to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
You have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.