We understand your concerns about safety and security and want to assure you that we make every effort to safeguard your privacy when you make donations through our website www.santhosasamsara.org.
Our mission is to touch the lives of abused, neglected and disadvantaged children through Family-based Care, Trauma-informed Care, Education, Intervention Camps and through Mentoring & Equipping. Rest assured of your data safety.
Use of this site is provided by Santhosa Samsara subject to the following Terms and conditions as given below.
- Your use and access to the website constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the website.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe on others rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- Santhosa Samsara reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- Santhosa Samsara takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Santhosa Samsara shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- All intellectual property on the website and the material or information it contains including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of Santhosa Samsara or its third-party licensors.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item/s displayed on the site without authorization from Santhosa Samsara is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licensee by Santhosa Samsara to use any item displayed.
- Materials in the website shall not be copied for use of any kind without prior written request and permission from Santhosa Samsara.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Santhosa Samsara reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organizations.
- Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
- Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ on their part.
- Your privacy and any personal information you provide to us is highly respected and confidential, including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will be kept strictly confidential and it will not be given, sold or lent to any companies or individuals.
- Your personal information is retained for the maintenance, understanding, and improvement of the donation process. It is highly confidential.
- The information we collect through the Santhosa Samsara website, is maintained and used by internal and authorized personnel only.
- Santhosa Samsara is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site on social media of Santhosa Samsara or otherwise, and who are not authorized personnel of Santhosa Samsara.
- Browsing and visiting of Santhosa Samsara website does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place apart from the information captured by the service provider anonymously. However, this information is not shared to any external agencies.
- Any literature published in Santhosa Samsara website including logos, pictures, images and software are the property of Santhosa Samsara and the same is protected. Anyone seeking to use the same or copying has to take the permission from the authorized personnel else they are deemed to be liable.
Terms and Conditions
- www.santhosasamsara.org website holds the absolute rights to modify the terms and conditions when needed and post the same online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted are deemed to be your acceptance of this agreement as changed.
- The services in the website are available to an individual who are eligible for legally binding contracts under the contract act, 1872.
- Upon the person’s breach of this agreement, the right to access this website will be terminated immediately without any notice.
- When you provide your details through contact forms and other forms, such information will not be shared with others. At the same time, when you publish your information in our social media group, page, posting websites, blogs or other Word Press formats, we are not liable at any cost and at any time for any type of claims or losses towards the use of this website.
- While donating to Santhosa Samsara, the patrons must submit listed personal information as it is a mandatory requirement of the government of India. It also helps us in facilitating the receipts for your genuine contributions. Personal data required is as follows: Full Name, Address, Contact number, Email ID, Aadhaar No. and PAN No.
- It is understood that you understand and agree that you will not use any kind of mal software which will disturb the proper functioning of our website and you also agree that you will not copy, alter or change any content published in our website without prior written consent from our authorized personnel.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Any donations to the Santhosa Samsara, shall not be claimed for refund or cancellation of the same.
- However, in case of an imprecise donation by the patron, the request of the same to cancel or refund will take place only with a written request by the donor within 2 days of the contribution. Santhosa Samsara Trust will respond to the donor within 10 working days on priority and holds all the rights reserved.
Santhosa Samsara Trust
#131, 8th Cross BDS Nagar, Kothanur, Bengaluru - 560077 Karnataka, India.
Write to us:
+91 91083 36664 , +91 80284 45410